The Friends of St. John’s Cemetery, Parramatta is a community organisation that manages the general maintenance of the cemetery and is working to conserve this historic site. The Friends also work to improve community engagement with the cemetery via events, such as historic tours and working bees, expert talks, as well as research. The Friends are doing all of this with a view to getting the cemetery – Australia’s oldest surviving European cemetery – on the National Heritage List where it belongs.
- Judith Dunn OAM (Chair)
- Allan Ezzy AM, APM (Vice Chair)
- Jennifer Follers (Secretary)
- Ian Werner (Treasurer)
- Linda Bradley (General Committee)
- Michaela Ann Cameron (General Committee)
- Mark Pearce (General Committee)
- Kerima-Gae Topp (General Committee)
- Brian Wickham (General Committee)
- Ian Johnston (Church Warden)
By becoming a “Friend” of the cemetery, you would be supporting the Friends of St. John’s Cemetery in achieving all of their aims.
Membership is $5 per person or $10 for a family
PLEASE NOTE: “FAMILY” option covers 2 adults and children under 16 are FREE.
Pay by Direct Deposit:
Account Name: The Friends of St. John’s Cemetery, Parramatta
Description: please write “Mship” and your surname in the description line when making your direct deposit via online banking.