Margaret Fahey was a convict transported per City of Edinburgh (I) (1832) a.k.a. Edenboro. She died, aged 51 years, while incarcerated in the Parramatta Female Factory. Her burial was performed by William Yate on 23 March 1830. She is now buried in an unmarked grave at St. John’s Cemetery, Parramatta, location unknown.
- Born: c.1779
- Sailed for New South Wales per City of Edinburgh (I): 23 June 1828 from Cork, Ireland
- Arrived in New South Wales per City of Edinburgh (I): 12 November 1828
- Died: c.23 March 1830 at Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 23 March 1830 at St. John’s Cemetery, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location in cemetery unknown.
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia
# Ship: City of Edinburgh (I) (1832)
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Place of Death: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1830
# Grave: unmarked