Convict sentenced to 14 years transportation at the Flint Great Sessions. Survived the Guardian shipwreck along with fellow convict Edward Page only to die just over a year after arriving in the colony.
- Arrived in the colony of New South Wales: 21 February 1790
- Died: March 1791
- Buried: 19 March 1791 at St. John’s Cemetery, Parramatta
- Buried in an unmarked grave, exact location unknown.
Abstract: This biography of First Fleet convict David Killpack includes a section detailing the trials and tribulations of the Guardian (1790) and what the wrecking of the ship filled with much needed supplies meant for the fledging colony. more>>
- “John Morris,” Convict Records, accessed 27 November 2016
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
- Edward Riou, The Last Voyage of the Guardian: Lieutenant Riou, Commander, 1789-1791, (Cape of Good Hope, South Africa: Van Riebeeck Society, 1989), p.118
# Grave: unmarked