Ann Daly is one of St John’s First Fleeters. Daly was a convict transported per Prince of Wales (1788). She died at Parramatta 20 April 1798 and was buried the following day, 21 April 1798, in an unmarked grave, location unknown. Her age at the time of her death is likewise unknown.
- Unmarked grave, location unknown, St. John’s Cemetery, Parramatta
- Alternate: Ann Daly
- Alternate: Anne Warburton
- Spouse of Gore Daly (Cheshire, England)
- Convict Prince of Wales (1788)
- Parish Burial Records, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
- Ron Withington, Dispatched Downunder: Tracing the Resting Places of the First Fleeters, (Woolloomooloo, The Fellowship of First Fleeters, 2013), p.440
# Ship: Prince of Wales (1788)
# Grave: unmarked